Robert Half International Senior Treasury Accountant in Chicago, Illinois
To apply to this Senior Treasury Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
In the subject line of your email type "Senior Treasury Accountant.”
• Perform monthly reconciliation completeness review for all bank and GL accounts under Treasury Accounting's responsibility.
• Perform monthly intercompany funding reconciliations for all companies.
• Perform monthly notes receivable reconciliations for company loans to our joint venture partners.
• Conduct weekly/monthly transaction reviews to ensure that all transactions are recorded timely and accurately.
• Conduct periodic account analyses of cash clearing accounts to ensure that all transactions are properly recorde
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
• CPA preferred
• 2+years of experience in Accounting
• Experience compiling and preparing journal entries for input to an ERP accounting systems.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Good communication & organizational skills.
• Solid analytical and problem solving ability.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010296663
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance