Robert Half International Sourcing Manager for National Research Organization in Chicago, Illinois
National research institution seeks a Sourcing Manager to immediately join their team! The Sourcing Manager will work with a friendly team and handle a variety of responsibilities including:
· SOURCING: Leads Sourcing Teams and Value Analysis Teams (VAT) under direction of Assistant Director, Strategic Sourcing. Independently secures data from suppliers and internal sources, and performs effective analysis of findings to DEVELOP, IMPLEMENT and MONITOR supplier strategies and relationships in all aspects of cost, quality, delivery, technology and service
· PROCUREMENT: Conducts industry and product research, and leads supplier meetings. Assists in the solicitation of Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Quote (RFQs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs) as required by Assistant Director. Gathers and compiles information from a variety of sources to contribute to analyses
· CONTRACT SUPPORT: Executes contract renewals, service and maintenance agreements, and unique sourcing activities for assigned categories. Prepares negotiation plan and executes under direction of Assistant Director.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team.
The Sourcing Manager should have:
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree; required in Business, Supply Chain, Purchasing
· Requires one (1) to three (3) years of previous job-related experience
· Requires strong analytical abilities including high aptitude for Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio, Project, PowerPoint, and Word. Strategic Sourcing and Total Cost of Ownership improvement process experience
Interested candidates please email resumes directly to chinetta . foster @ roberthalflegal AND claire . marshall @ roberthalflegal.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-9502862492
Staffing Area: Legal