Robert Half International Sr. Accountant in CHICAGO, Illinois
New position at a private equity firm and family office in Chicago!
To apply to this Sr. Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
Essential job functions include:
• Day-to-day accounting for a portfolio of alternative investments, including recording incoming/outgoing cash and general journal entries
• Prepare quarterly financial statements and workpapers for private equity fund entities
• Maintain general ledgers for numerous holding companies and investment partnerships, including input of all cash activity
• Maintain/analyze/reconcile general ledger accounts for 4 operating companies and assist with quarterly close
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations
• Reconcile intercompany accounts
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• BA/BS degree in accounting
• CPA or CPA candidate preferred
• Public accounting and/or private equity experience highly desirable
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 6, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011092334
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance