Robert Half Sr. Accountant in CHICAGO, Illinois
New position at a private equity firm and family office in Chicago!
To apply to this Sr. Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com)
Essential job functions include:
• Day-to-day accounting for a portfolio of alternative investments, including recording incoming/outgoing cash and general journal entries
• Prepare quarterly financial statements and workpapers for private equity fund entities
• Maintain general ledgers for numerous holding companies and investment partnerships, including input of all cash activity
• Maintain/analyze/reconcile general ledger accounts for 4 operating companies and assist with quarterly close
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations
• Reconcile intercompany accounts
Requirements • 3+ years of accounting experience
• BA/BS degree in accounting
• CPA or CPA candidate preferred
• Public accounting and/or private equity experience highly desirable
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.