Robert Half International Staff Accountant - Reporting in CHICAGO, Illinois
Exciting opportunity at a Fortune 100 company headquartered in downtown Chicago!
To apply to this Staff Accountant - Reporting role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Support and participate in the monthly financial statement close process for Business Unit or functional area of responsibility
• Consult and liaise with operating unit finance personnel on accounting issues.
• Prepare, review and analyze account reconciliations for companies and/or designated functions within Business Unit or functional area of responsibility.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
• 3+ years of related experience
• Demonstrated technical knowledge
• CPA preferred
• MBA with concentration in Accounting/Finance preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010621209
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance