Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Chicago, Illinois
Our client is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their corporate finance team in downtown Chicago!
To apply to this Staff Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
The Staff Accountant will analyze financial statements to find & resolve any discrepancies. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is highly organized and possesses great attention to detail.
• Assist with month-end close and other operational accounting processes as needed on an ongoing basis
• Manage accounts receivable aging and DSO reports, including reporting to the Senior Accountants and Controller
• Prepare journal entries for the monthly financial close
• Prepare schedules and packages for monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external financial reporting and compliance purposes
• Assist with documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Assist with implementation of additional accounting modules and add on reporting systems
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance or Business-related field
• 1+ years accounting experience (public accounting or relevant corporate accounting experience preferred)
• CPA desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills and consistent follow through on assigned tasks
• Experience with financial accounting systems (Intacct helpful)
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office required
• Enjoys working in a start-up, fast-paced environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010743473
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance