Robert Half International Staff Internal Auditor in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Staff Internal Auditor role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
Candidates looking for work in the Construction/Contractor industry will be interested in Robert Half Finance's Internal Auditor role. Robert Half Finance is seeking experienced candidates with strong communication skills. This Internal Auditor role is a strong match for those who have the ability to balance multiple responsibilities. Located in Chicago, Illinois, the Internal Auditor opportunity is a full-time role.
Under the direction of more experienced audit staff, the Staff Internal Auditor plans and executes audit assignments (financial and operational audits, fraud investigations) across domestic and international locations.
• Assists with the development of risk based audit plans and participates in the presentation of the audit plans to management.
• As part of the team, presents findings to management in writing (audit reports) and verbally.
• Conducts audit work as part of a team.
• Reviews and tests the control environment to ensure that it adequately and effectively ensures: the reliability of financial reporting; safeguarding of company assets; compliance with applicable laws and regulations; and the efficiency and effectiveness of company operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field or Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field.
• 1+ years of audit or accounting experience with increasing responsibility (Big 4 or equivalent preferred).
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is required. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) a plus. Ability to travel domestically and internationally 35-50%.
• Some experience assessing internal controls in accordance with auditing standards, COSO, risk assessment practices, technical aspects of US GAAP accounting and financial reporting.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: November 17, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011192653
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance