Robert Half International Technical Accounting and Reporting Manager in CHICAGO, Illinois
Can you thrive in a demanding work environment? Does the thought of working with a respectable company thrill you? If you answered yes, Robert Half Finance may have the perfect role. Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant include preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, establishing budgets and forecasting, preparing audits, and handling internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. To thrive in this position, you will need outstanding analytical skills. This position is full time with excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the chance to grow.
To apply to this Technical Accounting and Reporting Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Assess the impact of new accounting guidance, U.S. GAAP and IFRS, specifically ASC 842/IFRS 16 in the near term
• Responsible for purchase accounting for mergers and acquisitions under ASC 805/IFRS 3, and consolidation determinations under ASC 810/IFRS 10
• Responsible for technical accounting research for unusual transactions and new contracts
• Subject matter expert and/or reviewer of complex accounting areas, such as business combinations (including equity, deferred and contingent consideration), share-based compensation, lease accounting, derivatives, intangible assets, fixed and long-lived asset impairments
• Prepare and issue accounting policies, training and process documentation
• Participate in special projects/oversight of technical accounting areas as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance or Business-related field (Master’s preferred)
• 5+ years accounting experience (public accounting or technical accounting preferred)
• 1+ years management experience preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: October 9, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010791199
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance