Robert Half International UI/UX Designer in CHICAGO, Illinois
● Collaborate with product management to align product vision and
feature requirements with frontend design.
● Receive direction from the Senior UI/UX Designer to assist in building
a robust design system.
● Seamlessly apply UI/UX design techniques in conjunction with
● Create user profiles, journeys, wireframes, lo-fi, and hi-fi mockups to
fully deliver on requirements.
● Closely work with engineers to manifest design into products.
● Strong portfolio of projects including detailed descriptions of design
● Fluent in design tools including Sketch, InVision, and Miro or
comparable design programs.
● UX/UI standards, protocols, and methodologies for both responsive
web and mobile app design to turn product vision and requirements
into usable wireframes and mockups.
● Empathy in creating accessible experiences that meet WCAG 2.1 AA
● Experience creating UI design systems.
● Comfortable leading and assisting in user research activities and
● Solid knowledge of languages, frameworks, libraries, and other frontend engineering tools (specifically React, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap,
jQuery, Material, etc.) and their constraints.
● Other skills: UX writing, collaboration, and communication across
product and engineering, JIRA, Agile, QA.
UX/UI Design, Design Thinking, Create Wireframes, Ui Mockups, Visual Mockups, Responsive Design, Responsive Design, Responsive Web Design, JIRA, React, HTML, Agile
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 / Yearly
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: February 19, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011712233
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing