Robert Half User Experience (UX) Researcher in Chicago, Illinois
Our client in Chicago is seeking a local UX Researcher for the below role:
Work closely with product managers, designers, and business stakeholders to research and build usable, useful and delightful experiences.
Design and conduct qualitative and quantitative user research (focus groups, 1x1 interviews, usability studies, surveys and data assessment).
Develop user personas and journey maps providing deep customer insights on gaps, pain points and opportunities.
Conduct competitive research and analysis, identify industry standards and trends.
Lead all phases of user research including recruiting, scheduling, testing scripts, performing the research, synthesis and readouts.
Present findings and actionable insights in compelling ways – that will help teams product/design decisions or further research.
Support evolution of UX Research practice and enhance functional capabilities through tools, procedures, documentation and data management.
To apply please reach out to Kelly Yosten on linked-in
• 3+ years of professional experience in user research on digital products and services.
• Demonstrable knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, evaluation techniques and analysis such as 1x1 interviews, focus groups, field research, journey maps, usability studies, survey research, card sorts and creation of user profiles and personas.
• Experience conducting user/stakeholder interviews and tests using UserTesting.com, UserZoom, Maze or similar platforms.
• Experience interpreting quantitative data from Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hotjar or similar analytics platforms and tools.
• Ability to articulate design recommendations based on research outcomes, e.g., using low-fidelity wireframes and prototypes.
• Ability to discuss, understand and negotiate user needs with a non-technical audience.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a strong storyteller.
• Ability to provide unbiased voice-of-the-customer feedback based on research findings.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
• A desire to communicate, teach and educate others on UX research best practices and procedures.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.