Robert Half Accounts Receivable Specialist in Chico, California
Description 1) Support monthly close by receiving/reviewing/approving/posting AR transactions such as ach payments wires, credit card payments and checks.
2) Support program and project invoicing by reviewing/posting invoice requests.
3) Provide guidance on company AR processes and procedures.
4) Review program receipts for sales and use tax as applicable.
5) Strong Excel skills (pivot tables).
6) Assist with AR aging compilation and follow up with vendors. Requirements Accounts Receivable (AR)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.