Robert Half International Application Consultant in CINCINNATI, Ohio
Robert Half Technology has partnered with a local client in search of an Application Consultant on a full-time basis.
Please contact Chuck for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Application Consultant develops individual concepts that support the customer in managing processes from the idea of a product to the realization in the market. The Application Consultant works directly with the customer to implement software applications and assists the technical team during troubleshooting of these products.
• Responsible for entire customer relationship including expectations of software development, satisfaction, and implementation of the software.
• Assists with carrying out simple user training of the software.
• Accountable for timely de-escalation of conflicts that occur with the software.
• Completes agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between customer and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
• Provides intensive solution-oriented information to the customer.
• Controls the entire sales process and supports contract negotiations.
• Pursues the ability to sell additional services that help customers optimize their processes.
• Analyzes the services covered for the purchase order and points out possible deviations at an early stage.
• Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
• 6+ years of previous Information Technology experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Graphic Arts is preferred.
• Occasional) travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
• High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
• Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear and see.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold & heat, risk of electrical shock, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
Project Management, Software Implementations, Customer Meetings, Pre-Sales Consulting, Consulting Agreements, Consulting, Purchase Orders, Contract Negotiations, Bachelors / Honours Degree
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: CINCINNATI, OH
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03320-0011550419
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT