Robert Half International DevOps Engineer in Cincinnati, Ohio
Description Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain server infrastructure and develop best practices and methodologies.
• Design and build Kubernetes clusters and Docker configurations to deploy and scale Immersive Wisdom’s services.
• Collaborate with other internal and external members (Front End, Back End, QA, customers, etc).
• Participate in the design, performance, and code review process.
• Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices, and standards.
• Desire to learn unfamiliar concepts and solve challenging problems.
• Experience with server administration and deployment on AWS.
• Experience with EC2, IAM roles, EBS storage, S3 storage, AWS CLI and AWS Lamdba.
• Deep understanding of Kubernetes and how to maintain and scale services.
• Ability to navigate and administrate Linux systems.
• Experience with CI/CD tools and platforms such as Jenkins, TravisCI, Azure DevOps, AWS Beanstalk.
• Profiling memory, CPU and network traffic.
• Experience with CI/CD methodologies and best practices.
• Familiarity with Jira, Gitlab, or similar issue tracking systems.
• Able to collaborate, coordinate, communicate, and support other team members.
• Comprehensive understanding of modern web development.
• Passionate, motivated, focused, results-oriented.
• At least 2 years of experience using Java with Spring Boot.
• Logging and metrics dashboard experience.
• Experience developing real-time networking services.
• Familiarity with git.
• Experience with message brokers such as Apache Kafka.
• Experience with load balancing. Requirements Kubernetes, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, IAM, Amazon S3, Jenkins, Microsoft Azure, JIRA, Apache Kafka
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.