Robert Half Enterprise Middleware Integration Architect in CINCINNATI, Ohio
In this role, you work independently, under the general supervision and direction of the Enterprise Middleware Integration Team Leader. You are responsible for review of products and vendors in the Enterprise Middleware technology area. You are also responsible for making recommendations to utilize existing technology more fully (tools, software, etc.) to achieve economies of scale and to fully leverage the enterprise investment.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for the governance/standards of the middleware platform as the Systems Middleware expert
· Work with enterprise middleware engineers to identify changes to the existing standards or extend the standards when needed
· Assisting in the support, maintenance, and analysis
· Installation, performance monitoring, capacity planning, trouble shooting, and administration of Enterprise Middleware infrastructure for TriHealth
· Provide technical leadership, guidance, and mentorship including instructing, directing, and checking the work of other enterprise middleware developers
· Interact with technology and business partners at all levels and be comfortable in a fast-paced technology environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques
· Work with multi-disciplinary cross-functional teams with members at different technical skills
· Provide other integration and/or system support as assigned.
To be qualified for this position, you must meet these minimum requirements:
Bachelor's Degree Computer Science
5-7 years of experience of experience in Computer Science as a Java, eSQL, Visual Basic, or other language programmer
4-5 years of experience in other programming language
Working knowledge of FTP and TCP/IP, HTTP, and SSL
· SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE:
In depth knowledge of most of the following technologies and standards as used within the Systems Middleware Integration Team (includes those currently in use, and any that expands/replaces):
IBM Integration Bus (IIB, formerly WebSphere Message Broker)
Epic Bridges, Epic Care Everywhere, Epic Care Elsewhere, and Epic Interconnect Server
Unix Operating Systems and associated toolset
HealthBridge Integration and other HIE
Health Level 7 (HL7) Standard Version 2.x
Health Level 7 (HL7) Version 3 Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) – including Continuity of Care Document Standard (CCD) and Continuity of Care Record (CCR)
Direct eMail protocol
MS SQL Database
XML and JSON encoding
TCP/IP Network Protocol
Various middleware tools such as IBM Integration Bus (previously Message Broker) and MQ Series
Various programming languages and/or data extract tools
Various operating systems such as UNIX and Windows. Knowledge of databases, and database concepts
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.