Robert Half Medical Billing Specialist in Cincinnati, Ohio
Robert Half is assisting a private medical practice in need of a part-time professional to work in office and support the providers. Please see details on the role below and apply immediately if interested.
• Accurate insurance claims submission.
• Review and ensure proper coding of patient charts.
• Stay updated on billing regulations.
• Investigate and appeal denied claims.
• Track and follow up on outstanding claims.
Patient Financial Services:
• Process payments and explain financial responsibilities.
• Assist patients with payment plans.
• Manage scheduling and provide excellent customer service.
• Maintain patient records and office organization.
• Collaborate with the healthcare team on administrative tasks.
• Preferred medical billing and coding experience.
• Knowledge of billing practices and regulations.
• Strong attention to detail and communication skills.
• Proficiency in billing software and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Positive attitude and multitasking ability in a fast-paced healthcare setting.
Requirements - High school diploma or equivalent required
Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
Prefer 2+ years experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
Working knowledge of practice management software
Strong understanding of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Claim Denials experience
Expertise in Patient Scheduling
Adeptness in Administrative Assistance
Foundational knowledge in Denials
Comprehensive knowledge of medical billing
Strong familiarity with medical claims
Hands-on knowledge of MS Office Suite
Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.