Robert Half International Package Designer in CINCINNATI, Ohio
Robert Half Marketing & Creative is looking for a project based senior designer for an agency client! The Sr Designer utilizes strong conceptual thinking and design knowledge to translate client concepts into design pieces. This role visualizes and develops solutions for products and campaigns, while mentoring team members to achieve project goals. The Sr Designer utilizes creative thinking while following brand standards and internal workflows to create designs that meet project deliverables in an efficient manner.
• Leads design project from concept phase through successful completion.
• Develops and implements visual elements or creative concepts for project deliverables.
• Translates existing and emerging concepts into actual brand and/or product designs.
• Integrates images, text, motion, etc. with a great sense of aesthetics, while executing against the brand/product vision or brief.
• Acts as a liaison amongst production department to ensure results meet project specifications.
• Develops working relationships with clients to fully understand requirements and expectations.
• Leads project meetings to understand concept, timelines, objectives and specifications.
• Communicates project deliverables across design team and production department.
• Presents ideas, research and trends during creative meetings with both internal teams and external clients.
• Works with creative teams to direct photoshoots for design projects.
• Oversees project deadlines to ensure they are met consistently.
• Ensures projects are on track to be completed on time and within budget.
• Creates presentations, moodboards and proposals based upon project scope.
• Advises the design team with technical problem solving in the development of design elements and layouts.
• Recommends improvements in creative design concept, tools, processes and/or assigned tasks to management.
• Conducts market research to stay up-to-date on market trends and new design developments.
• Advises Designers and Jr Designers throughout project deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Design, Advertising, Marketing or related field
• Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
• 6+ years of previous design experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
• Proficient with design software (Adobe Creative Suite, QuarkXpress, etc.); ability to provide detail oriented portfolio upon request
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
Requirements 2D Drawing, Moodboard, Packaging Design, Microsoft Office, solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.