Robert Half Payroll Clerk in Cincinnati, Ohio
Payroll Specialists in need for growing companies in the Cincinnati area! As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for processing payroll for 200+ employees on a weekly basis!
Some Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
· The Payroll Specialist will compile payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
· Enter data into payroll system to compute wages and deductions.
· Post data to payroll records.
· Make adjustments in regards to payroll, as needed.
· Record changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
· Record data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
· Prorate expenses to be debited or credited to each department for cost accounting records.
· Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
· Prepare state and federal tax payments.
· Reconcile payroll amounts to general ledger.
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
· 3+ years' experience processing payroll
· Exposure working in ADP, Kronos, Peoplesoft, or Paycor
· Willingness to grow and learn with the company
· Impeccable time management skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.