Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Clayton, Ohio
North Dayton manufacturing company is seeking a Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant will assist with accounting functions, costing and inventory.
• Responsible for Fixed Assets including Capex, Disposals, and Depreciation
• Prepare and review or monthly close including revenue recognition and variance analysis
• Support General accounting functions that include journal entries, reconciliations, and monthly close through the trial balance
• Maintain the fixed asset and associated depreciation schedules
• Monitor AR aging and notify customers of delinquency.
• Reconcile GL fixed asset accounts to FAS including roll forward schedules
• Capex tracking and CIP account monitoring. Monthly review and reconciliations. Prepare monthly capex schedules
• Fixed Asset and plant layout maintenance and audit
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA highly preferred
• 3+ years’ experience, handling month end reconciliation, financial statement, fix assets
• Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills (V-Lookups, H-Lookups, Pivot Tables)
• ERP experience
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
For more information please contact Jason Young @ email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Clayton, OH
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03370-0011627827
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance