Robert Half International Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist in Clinton Township, Michigan
Our Macomb County Healthcare client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Follow-up Specialist. As the Accounts Receivable Follow-up Specialist duties include:
• Follow-up with payers to ensure timely resolution of all outstanding claims, via phone, emails, fax or websites
• Initiate appeals when necessary
• Identify and correct medical billing errors
• Send appropriate appeals, accurate requesting information, supporting documentation, and effective communication to complete recovery process
• Process under payments and credit balance process
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2 years’ experience in insurance collections, including submitting and following up on claims for a Medical Practice, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Hospital and/or other Medical Facility/Medical Billing Company
• Physician/Professional Billing: 1 year
• Knowledge of the denied claims appeals process
• Knowledge of Worker’s Comp and PIP
• Previous experience in Hospital/Facility or Physician billing
• Extensive knowledge of individual payor websites, including Navinet and Novitasphere
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology, CPT Codes, Modifiers and Diagnosis Codes
• Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
• Proficiency with MS Office. Must have basic Excel skillset
• Experience with GE Centricity or EPIC PB preferred
• Experience with EClinical Works (ECW) preferred
This is a strong temporary to hire opportunity for the right individual.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Location: Clinton Township, MI
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02250-9502725760
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance