Robert Half International Accounts Payable Accountant in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
A North Idaho company is looking for a solid AP Accountant to add to the team. This position is part remote, part in office as needed. Excellent benefits offered for this direct hire opportunity.
Pay is up to $20 an hour DOE and is full time, M-F no overtime.
The Accounts Payable Accountant is responsible for performing a wide variety of accounting functions under the direction of the Staff Accountant.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Process all invoices and payments
• Respond timely to vendor inquiries regarding finance
• Reconcile work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
• Maintain historical payment records
• Maintain vendor database
• Serve as backup for payroll process
• Other duties that from time to time may be assigned
• Must be able to administer policies
• Ability to handle confidential matters
• Basic mathematical skills
• Must be proficient in Excel and Word
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, management, and outside customers and vendors
• Knowledge of data processing capabilities and procedures, including the use of ERP systems
• Excellent verbal and written skills
3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Account reconciliation experience
Accounts Payable (AP) experience
Microsoft Word experience preferred
Numeric data entry experience
Microsoft Excel experience
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Coeur du0027Alene, ID
Date Posted: November 23, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03650-0011624222
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance