Robert Half Desktop Support Technician II in College Park, Georgia
· Assist with daily operations in including conducting facility walkthroughs, addressing break/fix issues, and responding to infrastructure emergencies (power, cooling, etc.)
· Offer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
· Support, examine, and repair computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
· Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
· Resolve computer problems, and give guidance on appropriate action/solutions
· Support records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities - Interact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
· Desktop support or related experience and strong familiarity with Basic Troubleshooting
Motivated candidates with 3 years of work-related experience and effective problem-solving abilities will be the best fit for this position.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.