Robert Half International Copy Editor in COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Copy Editor who is looking to start their career with a local Colorado Springs company! We are looking for a data-driven guru who has great attention to detail and looking to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment. Do you have quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact
• Verifying, correcting, deleting unnecessary data, or combining data from several sources before entering into a file
• Performing searches on websites for information
• Entering information into specific fields in company database
• Requesting further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
• Keeping records of tasks, files, and progress
• Audit reports and sheets of data
• Checking completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final product
If interested, please apply online or call Victor Granados at OfficeTeam (719) 532-9300.
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.
What we're looking for
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel and customer database systems
• High accuracy of at least 65 words per minute
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask effectively
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.