Robert Half International Tax Accountant in COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado
Robert Half Finance is seeking a Public Staff Accountant to join the team of a growing, reputable firm in Colorado Springs, CO. The Public Staff Accountant position reports directly to a CPA, has autonomy within the role, opportunity to grow long-term, and will be apart of a dedicated team. The Public Staff Accountant candidates will come with Tax and/or Audit experience working with multiple clients and have a proven ability to communicate professionally. The Public Staff Accountant opportunity is interviewing now with senior-leadership, if you are interested apply now or call Sage Tomsky at 719-548-1645.
• Preparation of income tax returns for individual, business, and fiduciary clients
• Tax planning with individual and business clients
• Direct correspondence with clients
• Direct correspondence with federal and state authorities
• Work effectively with team member
• Experience with Tax and/or Audit working with multiple clients
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or working towards one
• CPA Candidate, CPA, or Enrolled Agent
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to analyze complex matters
• Enthusiasm for work and eagerness to learn
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.