Robert Half International Human Resources Director in COLUMBIA, Maryland
Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Human Resources for a growing organization located in Columbia, MD. If interested, please submit resume directly to this posting. This is a newly created role out of company growth and our clients offers great benefits, work-life balance and the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the success of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage a small team of human resources professionals
• Manage all HR strategy and process
• Manage and administer compensation, benefits, leave, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, performance management, talent management, recognition, and morale
• Manage and update all HR policies and procedures
• Manage all HR vendors and compliance
• Oversees the annual performance evaluation process.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
10+ years of HR experience
3+ years of management experience within human resources
Non-profit experience highly preferred, but not required
Strategic HR experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.