Robert Half International Sr. Software Engineer in Columbia, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity available for a talented and professional Sr. Software Developer located in the Columbia, South Carolina area! Candidates with a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team will be the best fit for this position. If you consider yourself an cloud platform guru, and are ready to take on a new challenge, this is the opportunity is for you!
Role & Responsibility Description:
• Develop cloud native solutions using ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Entity Framework, .Net Core, Microservices, React / Angular JS, HTML, REST API.
• Design, Develop and support Cloud-Native applications and API development using .NET, .NET Core and Containers
• Develop microservices using the .NET Core and Azure services.
• Contribute to application development on multiple large-scale, mission-critical systems.
• Work collaboratively as a key contributor on a high performing team which ships code and delivers value
• 5-9 years of experience with object–oriented languages, including .Net, .Net Core and C#
• Solid experience in Azure PaaS services like Web Apps, App Service, API apps, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, CosmosDB
• Solid understanding of building scalable web applications using WebAPI, RESTful API design
• Must have Experience in Design patterns, SOLID principles, coding standards, OOPS concepts.
• Strong understanding of Cloud computing concepts and technologies, such as IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, load balancing, Storage, etc.
• Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model (Web Apps and Web Jobs).
• Hands on experience on Azure storage services like SQL DB, Tables, Files and Blobs.
• Hands on experience on Azure Integration services like Service Bus and Event Hubs.
• Participating on requirement gathering, analysis and technical design
• Hands on experience in implementing RESTful webservices and SOAP services in cloud
• Experience with using development tools, including Azure DevOps, TFS, VSTS, JIRA, GitHub, and Jenkins.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills.
• Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests; debug and optimize existing and new code.
• MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, Developer Associate
• Developer Exam priorities: Developing Azure Solutions 70-532, AZ – 203, AZ-204.
For immediate consideration please call or text Bethany Fidler at 570-850-6464.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.