Robert Half Fund Accounting Analyst in Columbus, Florida
Robert Half is searching for a Fund Accounting Analyst for an entry-level role with a Fortune 500 company. The Fund Accounting Analyst position is a 6 month contract role and is open to candidates in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Your responsibilities as a Fund Accounting Analyst :
• Support the distribution fund data to internal and external business partners as well as coordinate and review offshore production activities
• Ensure accurate fund records through review of reconciliation reports
• Assist in completing all monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements as well as assist with the preparation of financial statements
• Communicate cash position to the investment advisor as well as research cash and funding holdings differences with custodian
• Assist with processing, balancing, and reconciling shareholder activity with transfer agent
• Calculate daily net asset value and market value of portfolio holdings
• Provide assistance on audits and review work for adherence to procedures and compliance requirements
• Analyze and monitor client budgets and ensure fund expenses are paid in a timely manner
• Assist in preparing and calculating tax information and reporting requirements
2-5 years of relevant experience
Experience with accounting, finance, or business-related area
Working knowledge of industry practices and standards
Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.