Robert Half Call Center Specialist in COLUMBUS, Indiana
Service Center Agent
Robert Half is currently looking for Service Center Agent. Person who will take role of Service Center Agent will guide our stores to fix the problem or dispatch a work order to the right external Suppliers. The Service Center Agent will work closely with the local maintenance TSM’s, technicians and vendors. The person who will take this position shall be open-minded, enthusiastic self-taught and ready to provide technical support to our stores and vendors to operate efficient on our maintenance tools in ServiceNow.
• Create service work orders for our site’s maintenance issues.
• Be able to handle a high-volume amount of inbound phone calls from store personnel on maintenance needs that need repaired.
• Enter into the database the service request that is needed with full and accurate detailed information.
• Troubleshooting and advice to the reported technical/functional issues
• Provide status updates to Store Personnel and Field Support as requested for all open incidents.
• Accurately update work orders, re-assign work orders as needed.
• Outbound phone calls to dispatch our technicians and vendors as well as acquiring updates and ETA’s on work orders.
• Active communication to all parties involved (Store management, service companies, maintenance engineers, technicians, etc.) for effective problem resolutio
Requirements Call Center, Call Center Customer Service, Work Orders, Maintenance Requests, Basic Troubleshooting
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.