Robert Half International Accounts Receivable Clerk in Columbus, Ohio
A growing manufacturing company has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. The team is rapidly growing into their new location and needs a self-starter to join the accounting team! You will be processing full-cycle AP, handling 200+ invoices per week, with high attention to detail. If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this could be a great match for you.
• Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities
• Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
• Input timesheet data
• Verify of documents and codes
• Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
• Provides information as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holder
• Collections: contact existing clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
• AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
• 1+ year of relevant experience in receivable/accounts payable
• Bookkeeping experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills in basic accounts payable and accounting policy
• Detail oriented, accurate and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 300 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list, ranking first in our industry (February 2019), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $39,000.00 - $43,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Columbus, OH
Date Posted: October 6, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03350-9502713304
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance