Robert Half International Assistant Internet Merchandiser in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Do you pride yourself on the ability to work quickly, drive sales, and increase a companies bottom line? Are you seen as an expert and "go to" person by your cross-functional partners and have a love of fashion? The Creative Group is actively recruiting for an assistant merchandiser for a famous retailer. Are we looking for you?!
In this role, you will:
• Support and maintain the execution of the digital floorset based on merchandising strategies, performance and Brand updates. Inclusive of asset request, category page and navigation creation, product sequencing, attribution, curation of collections and site approvals
• Actively analyze data to share result driving insights and online merchandising opportunities
• Own the activation and attribution of new products to website and ensure product is available for purchase in applicable category navigation
• Assist in daily quality assurance for new product deployed, accurate linking, promotional launches and site errors
• Collaborate with Digital Site Operations Production partners for daily business needs
• Be curious to move processes and workflows forward to drive efficiencies and speed to eliminate redundancies and enhance agility
• Understand the competition by patterning best-in-class online retailers to identify emerging online trends and web technology
• Partner with Site Merchants to learn the foundational aspects of online merchandising including merchandising categories, digital analytics and building the strategy
Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following:
• 1-2 years of business experience; eCommerce experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional organizational skills; detail oriented
• Strong communication and presentation skills (written & verbal)
• Ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization
• Flexible to work during off-business hours to support The Shop
• Highly motivated; consistent work ethic
• Ability to function autonomously
• Systems and computer proficiency (Microsoft Office – Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel); eCommerce content management system experience a plus
Requirements Merchandising, Merchandising Programs, Onling Merchandising, Retail Merchandising, Merchandising Teams, Merchandising Strategy, Digital, Digital Analytics
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.