Robert Half International Associate Customer Service Technical Support Analyst in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Associate Math Content Tester (Technical Customer Service) One Year Contract – Remote until Covid ceases. Fortune 500 Company – Benefits available after 40 hours completed. Mid-Level Position.
The candidate performs testing of college-level mathematics and statistics instructional content in accordance with the testing guidelines and development standards. The tester is responsible for identifying pedagogical, mathematical, and functional errors and accurately reporting issues to developers. It is the responsibility of the Courseware QA Math team to test content using a learner-centric approach to ensure content quality standards are met across all Higher Education titles.
● Work as an individual contributor to test content for pedagogical and mathematical accuracy, content appropriateness, and proper functionality within the testing environment. ● Perform thorough, accurate, and meticulous testing following the guidelines set forth in all testing documentation and communications. ● Report all errors and general content issues using the established reporting process or system. ● Meet stated deadlines and prioritize tasks as priorities evolve throughout the testing cycle. ● Assist with additional team responsibilities such as content deliveries, returned testing, customer support, and special projects.
**Education: Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or similar field, which MUST include the successful completion of college-level courses in calculus, statistics, linear algebra, and differential equations.
● Knowledge of educational software such as MyLab Math, MyLab Statistics, or similar preferred but not required
● Affinity for mathematics
● Ability to handle high pressure situations and prioritize when managing multiple tasks
● Ability to focus on and manage deadlines and deliverables
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to work as a collaborative team member
Must Have…Math degree or similar field but must have taken FULL courses calculus, statistics, linear alegebra and diferential equations
And be a self starter/learner/motivated – disciplined to work remotely or in a team setting.
Tutoring or teaching experience is a plus.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $16.71 - $19.35 / Hourly
Location: COLUMBUS, OH
Date Posted: December 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04850-0011588373
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative