Robert Half International Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Are you a Business Intelligence Developer looking for a Great Career that you can guide our client down the right path in utilizing BI tools.
This will work hand in Hands with the Director of IT and Business Partners, responsible for creating and managing Business Intelligence and analytic solutions that turn data into knowledge. Do you have the creativity while designing, building, and implementing Data warehouses, cubes, and reporting needs within an AWS environment. You will also have major input into application database designs and architecture. This ability to provide input into architectural and design aspects in a team environment will be essential. This position will allow for participation in design and coding activities with other team members. You will have the flexibility to enhance and provide input into the software development lifecycle. Responsible for architecture and hands-on building of the business intelligence framework, including ETL processes, Data warehouse creation and design.
• With minimal guidance, develops solutions by creating new or modifying existing BI solutions that are moderately complex.
• Design, build and deploy BI solutions (data architecture, warehousing, cube approaches)
• Create visualizations and reports for requested projects; utilizing Microsoft stack of SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, AWS Quicksight.
• Perform optimization of Microsoft SQL queries and SSIS packages to ensure top performance.
• Analyzes system requirements; then develops and implements solutions.
• Provides architectural designs decisions.
• Develop processes, procedures and training for end-users to facilitate the efficient use of reporting tools (SSRS, QuickSight) and applications.
• Analyzing complex data from multiple sources. You will be detecting problems with the databases and suggesting improvements that will have an immediate impact.
• Work on projects in the areas of Data Warehousing, ETL Development, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, and Data Visualization Responsible for the development, implementation, production support, and performance tuning of the data warehouse and business intelligence reporting environments.
Are you the perfect candidate :
• Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year institution, with an emphasis in Information Technology
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business intelligence developer
• Thorough understanding of systems analysis and design techniques.
• Experience with SQL Server stack (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
• Data modeling skills (normalization and star/snowflake schema)
• Data validation skills (anomaly detection and checksum)
• Data visualization skills (dashboard, reporting, graphs, etc)
• Cloud applications (AWS)
• Strong ability to balance competing needs and priorities, and to stay focused.
• Excellent verbal and written skills, people skills, presentation skills, and facilitation skills
• Work on multiple assignments at once in a timely and efficient manner to meet scheduled completion requirements
• Excellent communicator (oral and written).
• Experience with tools supporting the development process, including SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps
If you feel your credentials match this role please contact Chris Ferguson @ 614-602-0510 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 / Yearly
Location: COLUMBUS, OH
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03410-0011557948
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT