Robert Half International Client Service Director in Columbus, Ohio
Robert Half's Management Resources Division in Columbus is growing! We have an exciting new opportunity for a Client Service Director in our Columbus office!
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a focused and results-oriented professional to join our team. Focusing on business development, you will market our services to prospective clients and build upon existing client relationships. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – please apply below.
As a Client Service Director you will focus on cultivating interim and business consulting opportunities for accounting, finance and business systems. In particular, you’ll identify and discuss future project initiatives with clients, ensure clients' expectations are met, and work with your colleagues to match our consultants' skill sets with client engagement requirements. Participation in industry professional associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community is also an important part of this role.
With a world-class talent delivery team and the depth and breadth of the Robert Half service offerings and Protiviti’s proven thought leadership and methodologies behind you, you will be uniquely positioned to be a market leader.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Management Resources:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships has provided a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 140 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
For immediate consideration please apply online or contact Matt Prizinsky, Division Director, Robert Half Management Resources Columbus at 614-224-1660 or email@example.com
• Accounting or finance degree.
• MBA and/or CPA highly desirable; other desired professional designations include CIA, CMA and CISA.
• 5+ years’ of experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment preferred.
• Excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to discuss and define project requirements with senior-level executives.
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Columbus, OH
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03350-9502813213
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial