Robert Half International Installation Technician in COLUMBUS, Ohio
The Installation Technician will be responsible for installing security, access control, CCTV and audio/visual systems for various clients, and providing system maintenance and repair. The Installation technician will work independently under the direction of a Department Manager.
Examples of Duties: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all that may be found in this job.)
• Install security, access controls, CCTV and audio/visual systems for various clients.
• Provide system maintenance and repair.
• Complete all work in an efficient and productive manner.
• Take instruction and direction from the Lead Technician and Project Manager.
• Collaborate with trades, subs and customers at the site.
• Assist in the final hook up, settings, and testing for the system.
• Assist in the system demonstration for the Customer.
• Meet the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong skills with hand and power tools.
• Knowledge of basic electronic principles.
• Good computer hardware and software skills.
• Familiar with basic audio, video, and security concepts.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
• Good customer service and leadership skills, and good working habits.
Requirements CCTV, Access Control, Security Solutions, Audio Visual
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.