Robert Half International Internal Auditor in Columbus, Ohio
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for an experienced internal auditor with strong communication skills. If you thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires the ability to balance multiple responsibilities, this may be the role for you.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Perform internal audits and SOX testing; to include assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure and compliance with policies and procedures
• Document test results and provide support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
• Build audit observations and recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
• Assist with the development of audit programs by settling the objective, scope and work program of individual audits
• Perform regular follow-up on open and past due internal audit and SOX observations
• Assist in mapping and documentation of processes to identify key risks and integrity controls
• Assist in coordination of third-party compliance assessments and audits
• Effectively communicate project status to team members
• Perform special research and projects as needed
What we're looking for
• Public audit or consulting experience ; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable
• Minimum 2 years audit experience
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and IIA standards
• SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
• Excellent computer skills
• Certified or willingness to pursue professional certification (CPA, CIA, or other relevant certifications)
About Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 300 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list, ranking first in our industry (February 2019), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Columbus, OH
Date Posted: November 16, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03350-9502761321
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance