Robert Half International NOC Analyst in COLUMBUS, Ohio
• This role will be on an initial 6 month contract with a possibility for extension
• Potential for FTE
• The first two weeks of onboarding will be days 8:30-5:30 M-F, shift to nights on the 3rd or 4th week depending on ramp up
• The interview process for this will be a 1 hour (max) Zoom session
• The team will expect an audio and visual call
• Please make sure your candidates are prepared and have the capabilities
• Depending on the team, practical exercises could be part of the interview
The Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst performs technical analysis of system issues and outages as they occur across Safelite's enterprise. S/he troubleshoots and acts to resolve the issue or escalates to appropriate parties. The NOC Analyst may also perform basic system administration tasks such as network/system troubleshooting and executing various scripts. The NOC Analyst conducts these activities in a 24x7x365 environment.
Shift for role is Wed-Sat 7 PM to 5 AM (four 10-hour shifts)
• Network hardware and protocols, network storage systems, and apache web servers
• Experience in telecommunication, internet, or network operation center environments
• Experience working with multiple monitoring systems and ability to visualize multiple inputs to single source correlation resulting in immediate resolution actions
• Strong problem solving, analytical, communication and documentation skills
• Proficient working in a dynamic operational center including receiving direction from multiple parties and correlating action items
• Somewhat proficient in troubleshooting theory
• Strong ability to prioritize dynamic tasks received during the work day
• Effectively communicates with users, IT professionals and team members typically reporting and discussing progress of projects/incidents
• A high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
• Must be available to work a varied shift schedule in a 7 X 24 hour operations center environment
If interested in this role please reach out to Kyla McKenzie at 614.602.0510
Requirements Basic Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware, Network Protocols, Apache HTTP Server, Telecommunications, Creative Problem Solving, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.