Robert Half International QA in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Description JOB DESCRIPTION
QA to help support the Real Estate Implementation
• Functional testing various Mule API's
• Integration testing of API's with other cross functional systems
• Working experience in Agile scrum teams including being part of Agile ceremonies
• Experience testing API's via Postman and SOAP UI and automating them
• Ability to write Functional test plans for JIRA tasks created as part of the project
• Support tracking defects to requirements and escalate defects for releases
• Support business users with UAT as needed
• Experience using ALM, JIRA is a must Requirements User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), JIRA, Soap UI, API Testing
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.