Robert Half International Senior Accountant in Columbus, Ohio
Role & Responsibilities:
• Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables primarily in the compensation area (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
• Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
• Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests.
• Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
• Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and SOX testing with internal and external auditors
• Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
• BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
• 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Public Accounting experience
• ERP system experience
• Strong Excel skills required
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
• Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
• Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
• Hyperion systems – Essbase/Smartview experience a plus
• Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
• Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
• Equipment lease accounting experience
About Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 300 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list, ranking first in our industry (February 2019), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Columbus, OH
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03350-9502722924
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance