Robert Half International Senior Accountant in Columbus, Ohio
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for a Senior Accountant for a full-time opportunity with a growing financial services client. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers you great long-term potential and a strong compensation and benefits package. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast–paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
Role & Responsibilities
• Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables primarily in the compensation area (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
• Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
• Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
• Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
• Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
• Participate in various department-wide initiatives
• BA/BS in Accounting
• 3+ years of overall general accounting experience
• Strong Excel skills required
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and work independently
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 300 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list, ranking first in our industry, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Columbus, OH
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03350-9502813579
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance