Robert Half International Site Content Producer in COLUMBUS, Ohio
The Creative Group has an exciting opportunity for someone who knows digital! We are currently seeking a site content producer well versed in website production and content management. You would be working closely with creative designers, front-end developers, UAT team, and other key partners.
In this role, you will:
• Coordinate and execute content updates for search landing pages, content rich pages, special event templates, and other areas of the site.
• Document site production processes related to content management, technical configurations, and historical information.
• Determine the best approach for execution of A/B testing, and execute setup in Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Optimizely toolsets.
• Partner closely with front-end team, technical operations team, UAT team, and vendor partners on sandbox data setup, code implementation, and rollout of new features.
• Leverage an operational mindset to find process and documentation opportunities to improve communication, clarity, and accuracy.
• Work with designers and front-end partners to templatize areas of the website for more consistent and efficient content management.
• Create version control for aspects of the site, and form a library of code snippets to utilize.
• Act as the primary tester for digital production use cases in user acceptance testing for website releases of new features.
• Serve as the web content management expert among all business partners to support complex content management.
• Learn the details of all toolset functionality, processes for set-up, and overall team roles & responsibilities.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or related experience
• 3-5 years of website production and content management experience required
• Experience with HTML and CSS required.
• Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to manage time & multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to work effectively in a cross functional team
• Experience learning new technical applications.
• Experience with .git for version control a plus.
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud a plus.
• Requires some flexibility outside of normal office hours
Requirements Web Production, Content Management, Enterprise Content Management, Web Content Management, HTML, CSS
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.