Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Columbus, Ohio
Accountemps has an immediate need for a Staff Accountant. This is a temporary to full-time opportunity. The client is a growing company located on the East side of Columbus.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the following: - Processing checks into appropriate accounts - Reconciling accounts weekly - Adjusting entries as needed - Other Accounting duties as needed
What we are looking for: - 2+ years of Accounting experience - Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance - Intermediate Excel Skills
For immediate consideration for this Accounting position, or other Accounting and Finance opportunities in the Columbus area, please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply directly to this posting.
- ERP system experience
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, tendency to quickly connect dots and surmise logical outcomes
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Outstanding organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Account reconciliation experience
- SAP experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- QuickBooks Pro experience desired
- Check processing experience
- 2+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans