Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Columbus, Ohio
Role & Responsibilities:
• Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
• Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
• Assist in the month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
• Assist in implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls under SOX and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
• Maintain capital lease and monthly payment schedules
• Maintain fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliation
• In-depth experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
• Perform month end close, journal entries, with minimum supervision
• Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
• Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
• Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
• Participate in various department-wide initiatives
• BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
• At least 2 years of Accounting experience
• Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
• Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
• Experience with NetSuite, SAP, Blackline or ADP a plus
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
• Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
• Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
• CPA an added plus
About Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 300 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list, ranking first in our industry (February 2019), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Columbus, OH
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03350-9502722915
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance