Robert Half International UX Researcher in Columbus, Ohio
Robert Half is currently staffing for a UX Researcher position with a large financial services client in Columbus, OH.
Title: UX Researcher
Position: Contract (strong possibility of extension or conversion into full-time role)
Pay Range: $53.00-54.30/hr
The UX Researcher will be responsible for managing and executing research projects. They will conduct primary and secondary research with clients and employees via in-depth interviews, facilitated working sessions, focus groups, and surveys. The UX Researcher will work closely with cross-product teams to identify research topics that inform business decisions and use best practices in user research to support the entire product design cycle. Other duties include (but are not limited to):
• Designing and executing exploratory field studies with users and subject-matter experts.
• Planning, recruiting for, and conducting usability analyses in our lab, in the field, or using remote tools.
• Collaborating closely with designers, technologists, and product managers and delivering persuasive and compelling findings to executive stakeholders.
• Writing and reviewing questionnaires and moderator’s guides, developing and reviewing quantitative and qualitative reports.
• Providing internal functions and lines of businesses with the strategic narratives and actionable insights they need to make business decisions.
• 3+ years of experience in UX Research
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize projects
• Strong self-motivation and organizational skills
• Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts
• Documented record of achieving results both individually and in a team setting
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume as a Microsoft Word document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Columbus Candidate” in the subject line.
If this position is not a good fit for you, but you know of someone else who is looking for work in the Columbus, OH area, please feel free to pass along my contact information.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $53.00 - $54.30 / Hourly
Location: Columbus, OH
Date Posted: January 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-9502400194
Staffing Area: The Creative Group