Robert Half International Payroll Clerk in Commerce, California
Accountemps is looking to fill a Payroll Clerk position for one of its clients in the distribution industry.
As the Payroll Clerk you must have superior customer service skills, excellent computer skills, be detailed oriented, motivated, and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. The Payroll Clerk compiles payroll data, and enters data or computes and posts wages, and reconciles errors, to maintain payroll records, using computer or calculator: Compiles payroll data, such as hours worked, sales or piecework, taxes, insurance, and any associate withholdings, etc. and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
• Processing bi-weekly payroll
• Reviewing timesheet information to ensure completed timesheets
• Processing hourly, commission, bonuses and salary payrolls
• Printing and preparing checks for review, signature, distribution and mailing
• Processing employment verification requests
• Maintaining appropriate supporting payroll documentation
• Processing and submitting garnishment withholdings
• Maintaining the confidentiality of all payroll records in accordance with federal and state laws
For Immediate Consideration please Email your Resume to Karina Pido at email@example.com and Ryan Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll/Accounting; two years related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in payroll.
• Experience with ADP a plus
• Experience in accounts receivable/payable or accounting preferred.
• Ability to set priorities, multi-task, meet critical deadlines and pay attention to detail.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $22.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Commerce, CA
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00300-9502689077
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance