Robert Half International Accounts Payable Manager in Concord, California
As the Accounts Payable Manager, you will supervise staff, ensure timely vendor payments, maintain accurate records, and control reports. This Accounts Payable Manager must provide strong leadership skills, be knowledgeable, analytical and have the ability to optimize on departmental processes while building lasting client relationships.
· Manage and supervise accounts payable staff
· Oversee routine accounts payable activities
· Compile, analyze, and report financial data
· Develop, implement, improve, and enforce budget policies
· Process expense reports
· Build/Maintain client, vendor, employee relationships
· 1099 and tax related matters
· Assist with payment approvals
· Manage monthly closing functions
· Ensure that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies
Bachelors Degree preferred not required
7+ years of relevant experience in AP, 2+ years of management experience
Excellent communication skills.
Advanced Excel knowledge.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.