Robert Half International Full Charge Bookkeeper in Concord, California
Recognized company in the east bay seeking a full charge bookkeeper!
* To apply send resume to Tawnia Kirshen at email@example.com and type BOOKKEEPER in the subject line. *
Bookkeeper responsibilities may include:
• Manage Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Verify, allocate, and post transactions
• Maintain and balance general ledger
• Bank and Credit Card reconciliation
• Manage month end and quarter end closing
• Process payroll
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
• Other projects as requested
Bookkeeper qualifications that we're looking for
• BS/AS/Certificate in Accounting, Finance/Business Administration or relative experience
• 2+ years related work experience as a bookkeeper for small and medium sized companies
• Advanced Microsoft Excel (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Formulas)
• Experience using at least 2 ERP accounting software systems - QuickBooks, Netsuite, SAP, Oracle, Yardi, Microsoft Dynamics, Yardi Etc.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Concord, CA
Date Posted: January 22, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00470-9502788578
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance