Robert Half International Consumer Collections Supervisor in Concord, New Hampshire
Robert Half has partnered with our client in their search for a Consumer Collections Supervisor. This position offers remote options.
Under the direction of the SVP/CAO or other designated Senior Manager, manages the bank’s consumer collections process and consumer asset liquidation functions.
• Provides the leadership supervision and training of the Collection department staff.
• Initiates and oversees forbearance, workouts, modifications, foreclosures, repossessions, liquidations, bankruptcies, deficiency actions and legal actions for both portfolio and investor serviced consumer loan accounts.
• Maintains the collection department subsidiary ledger accounts, Loan Charge Offs, Loan Recoveries, OREO properties, Gain/Loss on Sale of OREO.
• Prepares monthly and quarterly reports for Board of Directors.
• Coordinates and ensures proper UCC compliance, debtor documentation.
• Manages all facets of the OREO from auction to sale of the asset.
• Oversees all submission to third party guarantee agencies.
• Develops the proper follow-up collection activity on debtor deficiency balances.
• Develops and recommends policies and procedures in the area of collection department operations.
• Makes recommendations to Supervisor concerning possible methods to improve the department.
• Has overall responsibility for the collection aspects of the Bounce Protection Program.
Reporting Structure: Reports into the Controller
Associates degree or higher
5+ years experience in accounting preferably in banking or financial services
Strong consumer collection experience
Team player, good communication skills
Requirements Collections - Consumer, Consumer Banking, Consumer Bankruptcy, Consumer Collections, Banking Credit Analysis, Banking Industry, Banking Operation, Banking Letters of Credit, Banking Law, Banking Regulation
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.