Robert Half Accounts Payable Specialist in Conroe, Texas
A Manufacturing company located in Conroe is looking to add an Accounts Payable Specialist to their team on a contract to full-time basis. The Accounts Payable Specialist will report to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following:
· Calculating, posting transactions, processing invoices, and verifying financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records. Ensures 3-way matching when posting.
· Ensures proper general ledger and cost center coding of invoices.
· Processes checks to pay invoices weekly.
· Reviews and posts expense reports.
· Runs compliance check for the new vendors and creates new account.
· Posts the outgoing ACH or wire payments.
· Maintains the filing of all accounts payable invoices.
· Initiates, maintains and pays leases for corporate housing.
· Maintains contract for postage meter.
· Prepares accounts payable aging report.
· Performs research and special projects as directed by management.
The hours are full-time, Monday through Friday from 8:00-5:00 pm in office. The position has the potential to lead into a permanent opportunity so apply today for immediate consideration if you meet the following job requirements!
High school diploma.
Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality; apply reasoning to solve practical problems; multi-task in a fast paced environment and possess excellent communication skills.
3-5 years of direct accounts payable experience.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.