Robert Half Accounting Operations Analyst Associate in CONSHOHOCKEN, Pennsylvania
If you want to work for an innovative company, Robert Half has an opportunity for you an Accounting Operations Analyst Associate . A desire to rise to the challenge and the ability to manage multiple components are musts. This Accounting Operations Analyst Associate role will report directly to the Director of Finance and be expected to interact on a routine basis with the Chief Financial Officer, senior principals of the Company, and other team members, as well as the Company’s external advisors. This Conshohocken, Pennsylvania area-based position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. To thrive in this position, you will need to be a detail-oriented and analytical thinker with a talent for creating Financial Statements.
What you get to do every day:
· Review and liaise with service providers on accurate calculation of books and records.
· Review quarterly and annual financial statements and work papers provided by the fund administrator
· Responsible for calculating and determining accurate accounting breakdown of transactions
· Review reconciliations of cash and credit lines periodically.
· Review accounting transactions to statements immediately upon receipt.
· Review calculations of investor capital calls and distributions prepared by the fund administrator.
· Assist with audit and tax workpaper preparation.
· Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power Bi, DealCloud and other proprietary tools.
The ideal Accounting Operations Analyst Associate candidate should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and accounting experience.
Other requirements for the Accounting Operations Analyst Associate position include and are not limited to:
3+ years' accounting experience is preferred.
Analytical, resourceful, takes initiative and ability to work independently.
Technology minded, system implementation and project management experience a plus.
Excellent organization skills, written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills required.
Interested candidates should reach out to Chad Hildebrand at 215-568-4580 and reference JO#03720-001237739
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.