Robert Half International Impact and Portfolio Analyst in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Our dynamic client is looking for an Impact and Portfolio Analyst with experience in p/e, financial services, or public accounting. The Impact and Portfolio Analyst will evaluate and monitor the performance of the client’s investments, analyze impact reporting findings, review financial statements, and make recommendations to help clients improve and increase their assets. This Impact and Portfolio Analyst should have the ability to study trends that impact investments and create reports regarding economic and business changes that will affect the value of the portfolio.
• Maintain knowledge of market and economic trends
• Conduct detailed portfolio analysis
• Assist with new portfolio onboarding
• Prepare portfolio analysis reports
• Ad hoc impact reporting
• Coordinate with finance and investment teams
• Recommend the best investment vehicles based on performance
• Communicate with portfolio management team and project stakeholders
• Maintain all data according to government policies
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
• 1+ year relevant experience
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Results-driven, strong analytical mindset
Please reach out to Bryan Calhoun if interested in this Impact and Portfolio Analyst opportunity - 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011756599.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.