Robert Half International Project Manager in CONSHOHOCKEN, Pennsylvania
Robert Half is currently working with a client on their search for a thorough Project Manager. The Project Manager will ensure that all key projects are organized, within budget and completed in a timely fashion. As the Project Manager, you will create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets, meeting deadlines and allocating resources.
• Assist with the definition of project scope and goals
• Track project costs to meet budget
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Perform quality control and all active projects
• Manage vendor contracts
• Develop and manage project schedules and plans
• Monitor project progress and make adjustments as needed
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar
• 5+ years’ experience in a Project Manager role
• Solid organizational skills
• Healthcare industry experience required
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proven leadership skills
This Project Manager role is REMOTE and will start immediately! Reach out to Tom Esack today! 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011750084.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.