Robert Half International Sr. Director of FP&A in CONSHOHOCKEN, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently working with one of their cutting-edge clients on a search for a Sr. Director of FP& A with a logistics and fulfillment background. The Sr. Director of FP& A will develop financial models through process analysis, forecast revenues and expenditures, and provide guidance on future budgeting. This Sr. Director of FP& A should have knowledge of forecasting models and cost accounting management as they will support the strategic planning process. Ultimately, the Sr. Director of FP& A will take ownership of the core financial model and metrics of the business plan.
· Manage the annual budget and strategic planning process
· Prepare cost projections
· Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
· Analyze business opportunities and investments
· Ensure forecast are in order
· Lead efforts to business unit profitability
· Cash flow management
· Develop and gain deep business understanding of financial drivers
· Balance sheet reconciliation
· Monitor performance indicators for profit and loss
· Establish financial policies
· Manage a team of FP& A professionals
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
· 7+ years of FP& A experience w/ manager experience
· Advanced MS Excel
· Strong presentation experience
· Proven ability to influence across functions and levels
Please reach out to Tom Esack if interested in this Sr. Director of FP& A role - 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011799313.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.